Clark Family Scholarship
The Clark Family Scholarship provides financial support for professionals working in the mental health or developmental disabilities fields within an eight-county area surrounding Rochester (Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, and Yates Counties) and who wish to pursue graduate degrees in their field.
The maximum award is $5,000 per year. Award amounts are determined through a committee review process, which takes into consideration academic performance, cost of attendance, financial need, and access to other available grants or resources.
The 2014-2015 Clark Family Scholarship applications, along with a more detailed description of the scholarship, are now available and may be downloaded from the following links:
- Clark Family Scholarship Description
- Clark Family Scholarship New Application Form 2015-2016 (doc)
- Clark Family Scholarship New Application Form 2015-2016 (pdf)
- Online Renewal Application 2015-2016 (doc)
- Online Renewal Application 2015-2016 (pdf)
- Clark Scholarship_Financial_Need_Statement_2015-2016
- Clark Family Scholarship Recommendation Form (doc)
- Clark Family Scholarship Recommendation Form (pdf)
First Time Applicants:
Please use the Clark Family Scholarship Complete Application Form listed above.
Requests for Continued Support:
If you have previously received a scholarship and are requesting continued support, please submit the documentation as outlined in the Renewal Application Instructions.
You may complete the application form and financial need statement online by accessing the Word and Excel files through the links above, or if you prefer, you may print out the pdf version of the forms and complete these by hand. Applications must be signed and returned to CCSI no later than Friday, April 10, 2015. Please ensure that applications are sent to the attention of Jaclyn Clune.