Organization: ANTHONY L JORDAN HEALTH CORPORATION
Posting Start: 2022-06-29
Job Title: ASSISTANT MAAT CLINICAL COORDINATOR
Posting End: 2022-09-30
A Brief Job Description:
ASSISTANT MAAT CLINICAL COORDINATOR
Jordan Health is now seeking an Assistant MAAT Clinic Coordinator who, under the guidance of the Chief of MAAT Clinic, is primarily responsible for pretreatment screenings, intake evaluations under the close supervision of Chief and working directly with the MAAT Clinic Coordinator.
If you want to apply your specialized experience and education in an environment where you can make a difference and significantly impact patients’ quality of life, please consider our Assistant MAAT Clinic Coordinator opportunity.
The Assistant MAAT Clinic Coordinator will perform the following Clinical Duties as follows:
· Conduct pre-treatment telephone screenings to assess patient’s appropriateness for buprenorphine treatment
· Conduct chemical dependency evaluation and intake appointments utilizing alcohol and drug abuse assessment tools
· Assist with communicating with Chemical Dependency and/or mental health counselors in conjunction with MAAT Clinic Coordinator
· Assist with facilitating CD and Mental Health referrals for treatment utilizing community resources with MAAT Clinic Coordinator
· Assist with overseeing treatment compliance along with MAAT Clinic Coordinator
· Assist with updating and maintaining the protocol for the program under the direction of the medical director along with MAAT coordinator.
· Participate in monthly MAAT meetings and assist MAAT coordinator and medical director in preparing for the meeting
· Assist with managing provider schedules and monitoring patient census to ensure compliance with treatment standards.
· Assist in working with staff including care management teams to ensure patient access to appropriate services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance abuse Counselor (CASAC) preferred, minimum 1 year experience in alcoholism and substance abuse, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Willing to consider training in other disciplines with experience and interest in addiction
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: CASAC certification up to date including professional continuing education if applicable
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED: Fluency in Spanish Preferred, Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is required. Having valid driver’s license and a vehicle strongly preferred as position may require travel to 3 sites – all sites are within 5-10 minutes by car. Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)