Posting Start: 2022-07-05
Location: Buffalo, NY
Job Title: Care Coordinator II
Posting End: 2022-09-30
A Brief Job Description:
We have an incredible opportunity for a Care Coordinator II at our Buffalo, NY location.
As a Care Coordinator II you will be responsible for the delivery of quality psycho-social care to the youth and families that we serve. This position works with Clinicians and other care providers to ensure that overall needs of the client are met.
- Work as a team member in assessing a youth/family's needs
- Develop, assess and modify the individual service plan in collaboration with the youth, family and multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Be actively involved in the implementation of a strength-based service plan, including site or home visits and assessments, identify and coordinate collateral resources, recognizing gaps and needs, assess results and communicate with the multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, special education, human services or another human services related area of study
- 1+ years of experience working in a youth/family centered mental health/psycho-social treatment environment
- Must have thorough knowledge of the services provided, well developed advocacy skills, and an understanding of payment processes for services
- Must have a valid New York State Driver's License and meet agency driving and insurance standards
Hillside is committed to equal opportunities for all, supporting a diverse workforce, creating great opportunities for our Agency, our people, and to those whom we serve. We offer a competitive benefits package to include very generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid holidays, and Employee Assistance Plan, just to name a few of the amazing benefits at Hillside! You’ll be working with great people and great clientele where you can truly make a difference. Apply online, get on board, and grow your career with us. You’ll be so glad you did!