Posting Start: 2022-07-05
Location: Rochester, NY
Job Title: Community Based Treatment Provider II
Posting End: 2022-09-30
A Brief Job Description:
We have a tremendous opportunity for a Community Based Treatment Provider (CBTP) to assist children and families in successfully meeting their goals in home, school, and community settings. Services include Community Psychiatric Supports & Treatment (CPST), Psychosocial Rehabilitation (PSR), and Respite service to help youth and adolescents avoid out of home placements. Level is based upon education and relevant work experience.
As a CBTP, you will provide interventions to assist youth and their families in restoring and/or developing coping skills, emotional regulation skills, social skills, and independent living skills to meet goals and objectives developed with the youth/adolescent, family, and treatment team.
- Complete initial assessments on strengths, needs, and risk
- Develop treatment and safety plans in collaboration with youth, family, and other providers
- Support, guide, mentor, coach and reinforce the child to be successful in the home or community
- Provide planned short-term relief for family/caregivers, through direct care of the child, in order to support the family/caregivers in their capacity to nurture the child
- Proactively maintain current knowledge of the children/youth/families emotional/behavior status
- Provide reports on progress based on set goals and partner with the Care Manager to routinely update the Plan of Care
- Demonstrate the emotional competence and good judgment to help build relationships
- Ensure the safety of the children and youth
- Provide psycho-education and training to family/caregiver to child in being successful
- Assist in developing crisis avoidance skills
- As a level III, you will provide mentoring and training to level I and level II staff.
We are hiring for Community Based Treatment Providers (CBTP) at all levels.
CBTP Level I: The CBTP delivers direct PSR and Respite services in Children’s Health and Behavioral Health Services programs that assist the children/families in meeting their goals/desired outcomes.
Level I Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in related human services field preferred
· 2+ years of experience in related human services field
CBTP Level II: The CBTP II may deliver CPST, PSR, and Respite services in Children’s Health and Behavioral Health Services programs that assist the children/families in meeting their goals/desired outcomes.
Level II Requirements:
· High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2+ years of experience in human services field
CBTP Level III: The CBTP III delivers direct CPST, PSR and Respite services in Children’s Health and Behavioral Health Services programs that assist the children/families in meeting their goals/desired outcomes.
Level III Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in human services field required; Master’s degree preferred
· 3+ years of experience in related human services field
Hillside is committed to equal opportunities for all, supporting a diverse workforce, creating great opportunities for our Agency, our people, and to those whom we serve. We offer a competitive benefits package to include very generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 403(b) retirement savings plan with employer match, paid holidays, and Employee Assistance Plan, just to name a few of the amazing benefits at Hillside! You’ll be working with great people and great clientele where you can truly make a difference. Apply online, get on board, and grow your career with us. You’ll be so glad you did!