Organization: CP Rochester
Posting Start: 09/17/2021
Location: Rochester, NY
Job Title: Early Childhood Education Teacher **Signing Bonus!
Posting End: 10/31/2021
A Brief Job Description:
$3,000 Signing Bonus Available!
We are currently seeking two Early Childhood Education Teachers to join our team of Clinical Professionals in our Augustin’s Children’s Center. The Augustin’s Children’s Center provides a full continuum of educational and therapeutic services for children, birth to kindergarten, with and without disabilities. Individualized programs and attention from our experienced staff are delivered on our campus in an ideal, accessible suburban setting featuring a gymnasium, outdoor classroom, playground and a heated swimming pool. Our renowned center seamlessly integrates children with disabilities and children without disabilities in a unique and rewarding educational environment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Childhood Education with NYS certification in Childhood Education. Early Childhood Certification (Birth-Grade 2) preferred.
2. Experience working with young children.
3. Knowledge of child development and student learning.
4. Knowledge of content and instructional planning and implementation.
5. Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
6. Must have demonstrated commitment to performing job duties and tasks at a high level of performance.
Teaches young children in an integrated pre-school classroom with the Special Education Teacher. Creates and maintains a structured and effective program and safe environment that provides for the individual development needs of the children.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Employment: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday during program hours. Evening work may be required as job duties demand.
- 10 Month School Year Schedule Sep-Jun
- 12 Month School Year including 6-week Summer Program
Comprehensive benefit plan including but not limited to:
• Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
• Paid School Mandated Breaks
• 5 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 8 Paid Holidaysaid School Breaks
• Matching 403B Retirement Plan
• Additional Insurance Offerings – Specified Disease Insurance w/ Cancer Rider, Accident Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
• Employer Paid Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
• Employer paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
• Tuition Reimbursement
The agencies are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants in the hiring, promotion, compensation, placement, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence or any other term or condition of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran, domestic violence victim status, prior arrest and conviction records or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.