Posting Start: 09/23/2022
Location: Clifton Springs
Job Title: HARP CARE MANAGER
Posting End: 10/31/2022
A Brief Job Description:
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years experience in Health or Human Services and knowledge and experience with recovery supports, community resources, housing, employment and other professional and nonprofessional services. Experience working with those with substance use disorders mental health diagnosis, and chronic conditions is preferred.
the Adult Health Home Harp Care Manager is responsible for individuals in need of addictions services. The following duties will apply:
- Demonstrates teamwork and an ability to work in a team environment with coworkers and supervisors. Demonstrates the ability to be flexible and cooperative.
- Responds appropriately to crisis/emergency situations in order to ensure/secure the safety/well-being of the clients.
- Assures all documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with agency/OASAS regulations, practices, policies & procedures.
- Demonstrates professionalism by providing quality service and care with respect and dignity for the clients and as a representative of FLACRA.
- Perform other duties and functions as directed.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org