Organization: Connecting Communities in Action (CCA)
Posting Start: 07/13/2021
Location: Salamanca, NY
Job Title: Maintenance Specialist – Part Time
Posting End: 08/31/2021
A Brief Job Description:
Under general supervision, preforms a variety of skilled maintenance repairs and improvements to multifamily housing facilities and properties.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities.
- Methods and principles of general building maintenance.
- Basic principles of carpentry, plumbing, painting, and electrical work.
- Materials, methods, and equipment used in remodeling and construction
- Basic maintenance and operation of heating and ventilation systems.
- Safe use and operation of lawn maintenance and snow removal equipment.
- Preforms apartment turn overs to include painting and cleaning.
- Schedule preventative maintenance services.
- Preforms lawn maintenance and snow removal activities.
- Replace building fixtures and appliances as needed.
- Purchases minor tools and materials necessary for work orders.
- Preforms major and minor remodeling tasks including painting walls.
- Responds to emergencies quickly; assesses situation, make appropriate decision.
- Prepares work orders after finishing each job, prepares maintenance schedules.
- Maintains appropriate records and reports.
- Preforms other assigned duties.
Connecting Communities in Action. strives to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diversity of our employees. Creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work, connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve.