Organization: Family Counseling Service of the Finger Lakes, Inc.
Posting Start: 2022-06-10
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Posting End: 2022-09-02
A Brief Job Description:
Family Counseling Service of the Finger Lakes, Inc. is looking for a regular, full – time, 35 hours per week, Office Coordinator, to join our team in Newark. The Office Coordinator position supports effective and efficient operation and administration of the office site reinforcing a positive friendly welcoming environment. This position is the point person between all programs that operate out of that location supporting seamless operations across programs and with consideration of other agencies who share our space; this includes supporting facilities, finance, information technologies and compliance operations. Please see attached job posting for a complete list of job duties and responsibilities..
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in administrative services, human services, and in the nonprofit sector preferred.
- Health insurance offered (medical, dental, vision) with Agency contribution
- Telemedicine – telehealth, mental health and fertility counseling, free to all employees
- Immediate enrollment into 403(b) Retirement plan with Agency match after 1 year
- Generous Agency paid time off (PTO, 12 Paid Holidays, Bereavement)
- Agency paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability policies
- Personal and Professional Development and Wellness Benefit
FCSFL is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and strives to provide an environment that embodies these principles. We strive to attract talented personnel from diverse backgrounds and traditions, particularly of race and ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, culture, and physical and mental abilities. As such, applicants from historically under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply.