Posting Start: 09/23/2022
Location: Clifton Springs
Job Title: QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Posting End: 10/31/2022
A Brief Job Description:
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Preferred 1-2 years’ experience with direct care support in behavioral or related health services field. Valid NYS Drivers’ License.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all services meet the established standards of quality as outlined in Policy and Procedures. The following duties will apply:
Quality Assurance Specialist Duties
- Writing, reviewing, organizing, and monitoring policies and procedures.
- Implement quality assurance standards.
- Conduct evaluations of standards through ongoing audits.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer concerns and quality issues.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance Team to manage incident reports.
- Collect and compile statistical quality data and assist with formulating scorecards.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Monitor appropriate corrective actions put into place.
- Monitor risk management activities including treatment, financial and environmental.
- Assist team members, managers and employees as needed in possible areas of education, guidance, investigations.
- Participate in QA On-Call Rotation with expectation to provide on-site support periodically, dependent on incident management needs.
- Manage special projects and other duties as assigned.
Please apply at email@example.com