Organization: Rochester Regional Health
Posting Start: 2021-07-15
Location: Clifton Springs, NY
Job Title: Registered Nurse – Behavioral Health
Posting End: 2021-09-01
A Brief Job Description:
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you’re the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors – going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health – Inpatient
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; performing various treatment procedures; providing physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team members
- Planning & Communication. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient’s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Electronic Health Record (EHR) Management. Demonstrate proficient use of an EHR – including accurate patient and provider documentation and communication
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
•Diploma or Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
•Registered Nurse license in New York State.
•Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.