Organization: Helio Health
Posting Start: 06/07/2022
Location: Rochester, NY
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Posting End: 12/31/2022
A Brief Job Description:
In addition to Helio Health’s comprehensive benefits package, all Full-Time RNs are eligible for a $8,000.00 Sign-On incentive!
- This position works in a variety of clinical settings providing medical and counseling services as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Monitors clients’ medical status, signs and symptoms of withdrawal and reports to supervisor or medical director.
- Works with other medical staff for continuity of client medical care and communicates with clinical staff regarding client’s medical concerns.
- Work directly with clients in providing medical services and interpreting medical information.
- Provide direct client care of medical examination, implementation of medical orders, treatment of medical conditions and communicable and infectious disease reporting in accordance with the law.
- Develop public health education and screening protocols.
- Provide and document medical consultation, assessment, examination, treatment planning and review consistent with agency policy and requirements.
- Evening/Night availability preferred, shift differentials apply.
- Must be a Registered Nurse licensed and currently registered by the New York State Department.
- At least one year of experience, or comparable training in the treatment of substance abuse and/or substance dependency.
- Understanding of medical software and the ability to adapt to new and emerging technology.
Our Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance for employees and families including domestic partners
- Dental insurance
- Shift Differentials!
- Sign On Incentive Available for Full Time hires!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid vacation leave - No Waiting Period for Accruals!
- Paid sick leave - No Waiting Period for Accruals!
- Paid holidays, including birthday holiday
- 401 (k) plan - No Waiting Period for Enrollment!
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Helio Health provides equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, creed, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), parental status, religion, national origin, citizenship, status as a victim of domestic violence, age, military or veteran status, handicap or disability, family medical history or predisposing genetic characteristics or carrier status, marital status, family status, political affiliation, felony conviction record, status as a victim of a crime, or status as an employee who has complained about discrimination, filed a charge of discrimination, or participated in an employment discrimination