Organization: HCR Home Care
Posting Start: 04/18/2022
Job Title: RN Case Manager - Onondaga County (Syracuse) - Bonus!
Posting End: 12/31/2022
A Brief Job Description:
We are currently hiring for RN Case Managers (Full-time Monday - Friday days) in Onondaga County! Now under new management!
Why Work for HCR:
- Leader in Home Care for over 40 years
- $5,000 Retention Bonus!
- Competitive pay and benefits (Health, Dental and Vision available through Blue Cross Blue Shield within 30 days of hire)
- Generous PTO allowance
- Monday-Friday Day hours. No weekends or on-call!
- Flexible scheduling. 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts - your choice!
- Continuing education and training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Owned Company
- Our RN Case Managers will administer skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing service per the physician’s orders and under the direction / supervision of the Director of Patient Services/Clinical Team Manager.
- The RN Case Manager will manage each patient’s care efficiently and effectively to achieve positive patient outcomes, and be responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- Overall responsibilities include planning, providing and coordinating quality patient care.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NYS license
- 1 year of previous nursing experience.
- Must demonstrate solid interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to travel to client homes.
- Valid NYS driver’s license.
- Demonstrates effective teamwork and participation on care team.
Julie Lombart, Talent Acquisition Specialist