Organization: Rochester Regional Health
Posting Start: 2021-07-15
Location: Clifton Springs, NY
Job Title: Social Worker (BSW)
Posting End: 2021-09-01
A Brief Job Description:
As a Social Worker, you play an important and trusted role in the lives of patients and their family. You are an integral part of their care and recovery.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Clifton Springs Hospital
- One (1) year of experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Exceptional documentation and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patient Care. Determine patient needs through rounds, chart review, patient/family interviews and team conferences; coordinate multidisciplinary and agency case conferences; work with care managers to advocate for patient/family to obtain approval for insurance coverage
- Referral Management. Manage referrals related to patients at risk and determine appropriate intervention strategies and document as implemented; ensure inappropriate referrals are channeled correctly and documented
- Treatment Plan Development. Coordinate assessments and develop care plan in accordance with accepted social work policy; implement plan of intervention preparatory to discharge or initiate continued care plan
•Bachelor’s degree in Social Work required.
•One year experience preferred, preferably in a health care setting.
•FOR ElderONE EMPLOYMENT: 1 year experience with frail elderly population preferred
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran