Organization: Hope Initiatives CDC, Inc.
Posting Start: 2021-07-20
Job Title: Workforce Development Program Director
Posting End: 2021-08-27
A Brief Job Description:
Hope Initiatives seeks a highly-skilled, self-motivated, and entrepreneurially minded individual to serve as Workforce Development Program Director for its HOPE Works job preparation system. Hope Works is a new comprehensive workforce development model which includes the following:
- Pre-Release Stabilization Services for Reentry Program Participants
- Customized Job Readiness and Retention Skills
- Expanded Hands-on Carpentry Skills
- Employer-based Training Modules & Certifications
- Placement Services and Linkages to Employers for Sustainable Income and Career Paths
- Alumni Services to ensure participant success over time
The director reports to the CEO and will be accountable for all aspects of the workforce development program model, ranging from program curriculum, administration and outcomes, up to and including fundraising and grant submissions. He or she will manage a team of up to 3 individuals, yet to be hired, who will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day client engagement, advancement, placement and evaluation activities.
We are seeking an individual with Education or Workforce Development and Fundraising experiences who possesses strong Communication, Customer Service, Technical, Decision-Making & Judgement Skills. The ideal candidate will also have exposure or direct experience in Social Work. The Program Director must reflect the heart, mission, values and culture of Hope Initiatives.