Complete solutions that provide talent and infrastructure to propel your programs and services forward
PROGRAM MODELING AND MANAGEMENT
Get clarity on where you’re going. CCSI can help you develop a program model, service delivery structure, operational goals, practices and procedures, guided by your priorities and vision.
Staff up quickly to meet your needs. CCSI can provide the qualified staffing you need to get programs up and running and keep your organization operating efficiently and effectively.
Get infrastructure support all in one place. CCSI provides customers with the full range of services and back office supports needed for successful project and program management, including staffing and facilities, as well as financial and contract management.
Access expertise in a variety of disciplines. CCSI’s staff are subject matter experts in their field, and they leverage their experience and knowledge to support organizations, from healthcare systems and school districts to locally implemented programs. CCSI offers you specialized support in critical areas like data management and analysis, evaluation and cultural competence.
Erika Ivery, MSL
In her role as Chief Program Officer, Erika provides leadership to CCSI’s Program Management service area, overseeing significant programs and customer relationships in Onondaga and Monroe counties and across Upstate New York. Working closely with other members of CCSI’s Executive Leadership Team, Erika partners with customers to develop and deliver critical services and programs that […]
Rodney Corry, MA, LMHC
As Sr. Director for Administrative Services, Rodney is responsible for the ongoing management of CCSI’s internal administrative operations, including facilities, contracting and procurement, and our administrative assistant teams. Rodney convenes CCSI’s Operations Leadership Team, ensuring effective, ongoing communication with CCSI’s Executive Leadership Team, to further enhance the efficiency and success of our administrative operations as […]
Some current projects include:
Monroe County Office of Mental Health
CCSI has provided behavioral health management services to the MCOMH since 1993. Through a dedicated team based on-site within MCOMH work space, CCSI provides support in the areas of financial and contract management; quality, accountability, and data management; and policy and planning. In addition, we provide staffing for a range of programs in the MCOMH's Priority Services area, including: Forensic Services, Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT), Transition Management, Single Point of Access for Mental Health and Chemical Dependency, Rapid Engagement Demonstration Pilot, Disaster Mental Health, Children's Specialized Services, and Trauma, Illness and Grief (TIG) in Schools.
Funded by the New York State Department of Health, the IPA / Navigator program provides one-on-one assistance for individuals and small businesses interested in shopping for and enrolling in health insurance through The New York State of Health - the Official Health Plan Marketplace. Navigators are now available to meet with individuals, families and small businesses at various locations throughout the community to provide education about the different types of health insurance plans offered through the New York State of Health marketplace and to assist with enrollment into public insurance programs and qualified health plans.
- Representatives of NIDA and Columbia University Visit Chautauqua County to Learn about Efforts Underway to Address Addiction
- SHARP Project Continues Its Mission Serving Adults 55 Years of Age and Older in Onondaga County
- Relocation Assistance Program Assists Households in Broome County with Access to Affordable Housing and Long-Term Housing Retention
- Monroe County Systems Integration Project
- Connecting to Behavioral Health Services and Narcan Training in Monroe County
- Broome County Takes Part in NYS HEALing Communities Study to Reduce Opiod Overdose Deaths
- Chautauqua County Department of Mental Hygiene Awarded Two New Grants
- CCSI Receives Federal Grant to Expand Prevention, Access, Self-Empowerment and Support (PASS) Program
- Recent Legislative Changes Are Having an Impact on Youth and Families
- HOPE Program Will Provide Support Services to At-Risk Middle School Students and Families
- SAMHSA Grant Will Fund OnCare’s Transition Age Youth System of Care